Tuition and Support
All Macaulay students receive:
- Full Undergraduate Tuition Scholarship (excludes fees)*
- Laptop computer
- Opportunities Fund to pursue global research, study, service, and internships
- Cultural Passport to NY arts and cultural venues
Many students also receive housing support. See the FAQs for more information about the Macaulay scholarship package.
*Students must meet CUNY NYS residency requirements for in state tuition to receive the full tuition scholarship. Click here for CUNY Tuition and Fees
TheDream.US is a national scholarship fund for DREAMers. College scholarships are awarded to highly motivated DREAMers who have DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) or TPS (Temporary Protected Status) approval and who, without financial aid, cannot afford a college education that will enable them to participate in the American workforce. The program provides college scholarships of up to $25,000 to DREAMers to help cover tuition, fees, books, supplies and transportation for two-year or four-year degrees.
This scholarship is available to high school seniors or high school graduates (with no more than 12 college credits) with demonstrated financial need who are first time college students and seek to earn a career-ready associate's or bachelor's degree at one of our Partner Colleges. Scholars are selected from a nationwide pool of applicants.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be a first-time college student (i.e., a student with no more than 12 college credits excluding credits earned in a dual enrollment program or advance placement testing);
- Intend to enroll in and attend one of TheDream.US Partner Colleges in 2015 and be eligible for in-state tuition;
- Have a high school un-weighted GPA of 2.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent GED score);
- Have been born on or after June 16, 1981 and have come to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday
- Be DACA or TPS eligible and have applied for or received DACA or TPS approval; and
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need.
For more information, click here.
Apply here. Note: Macaulay students should list Macaulay as their first school and the CUNY campus they attend as their second school on the application.
Questions? Contact Veronica Maldonado at Veronica.Maldonado@mhc.cuny.edu